Each one of us differs in the reaction to sun exposure. Genetic factors, color of the skin and its sensibility against sun rays define each person’s photo-type.
Rules on “getting the most out of the sun”:
• Avoid sun exposure during peak hours (12pm-4pm), or wear protective clothing and stay in shade;
• Wear hats, sunglasses and dry shirts;
• Do not stay in the sun for too long, even if you are using a sun protection product. Overexposure to the sun may cause serious threats to your health at any age;
• Drink a lot of water;
• Before sun exposure use a protective product with an appropriate SPF (Sun Protective Factor) and appropriate to sun exposure intensity;
• Sunburns are harmful to human health, especially for children. Do not expose babies and young children to direct sunlight;
• To ensure maximum protection of the products, do not forget to apply a required amount of product prior to each sun exposure and re-apply, if necessary, during the sun exposure.NB: renew your sun products one year after opening, for maximum efficiency of UV filters!
Tells beautician, face and body aesthetics specialist, SIMONE MAHLER trainer in Latvia Olga KOZHEMYAKO
Skin dehydration is a process where under the influence of various internal and external factors skin tissues lose moisture.
(Laila ATSLEDZINA, Doctors)
Dehydration is a loss of water from substances or tissues. The dehydration of the organism – is a pathological condition caused by a decrease of water content in the body. It is important to note that in cosmetology we operate with the term “skin dehydration” regarding a little loss of moisture in the skin (dryness and sagging of the skin, the appearance of wrinkles).
The main cause of skin dehydration — insufficient intake of clean water. The second most common cause – inappropriate skin care. The next one is poor or inappropriate nutrition – diets, starvation, intake of diuretics and so on. It is necessary to mention the conditions of work environment: for example working in heavily air-conditioned, or dusty, or smoke-full premises, working night shifts may cause dehydration. Abuse of tanning salons, prolonged exposure to direct sun rays without protection, lack of sleep, smoking, neglect of health and stress can lead to the loss of moist in the skin.
The signs of skin dehydration and how to recognise it
- The sens of face skin tightness,
- Little face and body skin peel,
- Grayishly pale complexion (most commonly referred to “tired” or “lifeless” complexion),
- Visible net of tiny lines in the area of cheeks and neck,
- Premature loss of elasticity.
Do not confuse “dry” skin and dehydrated skin – these are two different concepts. “Dry” skin – is the definition of skin type, a hereditary caused condition of thin, sensitive skin. Dehydrated can be any skin type from dry to oily. Dehydration of the skin occurs gradually over time, however the signs of moisture loss manifest themselves in the long-run. It is known that moisture loss occurs when there is not enough intake of water or when it actively evaporates from the skin surface and and when the skin's micro-circulation fails.
Main rules of hydration
There is nothing better then water – drink up to 2 litres of clean water per day and do not forget the water treatments!
With appropriately chosen cosmetic care products, according to skin needs and season, the skin condition can also be improved. It is important to choose correct skin cleansing and use of appropriate cleansing lotions. On cleansed skin apply hydrating serum or rejuvenating serum with hydration effect in the morning and evening, followed by a suitable daily cream. It is possible to spray additional special lotions or thermal water during the day. Apply hydrating mask once or twice per week.
Never forget the seasonal challenges and need for certain protection:
from sun rays – UV filters, limit exporuse to direct sun, do not attend solariums, wear wide hats;
from frost and wind – protective daily creams that form a long-lasting film on the skin;
and as for body skin – appropriate to the season clothing.
So what to do?
Any full cosmetic treatments consisting of skin cleansing, exfoliation, manual massage and mask. I would like to pay your attention that we are talking about complete not partial treatments. Very often clients in order to save time and/or money ask only for the mask or peeling. This is not only useless, but also harmful for the face and neck skin. Before any face massage or mask the thorough professional cleansing is a must!
Skin dehydration may be of different degree. My list of suggested treatments will be in ascending order:
any time of the year:
Jet Peel™ (up to 45 min) - the treatment of aqua-revitalisation using to skin-friendly components - saline solution and oxygen.
For the body I advise an underwater massage with micro elements and sea salt.
Seasonal Care SOTHYS (60 min) - easy and effective summer or winter treatment enriched with natural fruit extracts and exotic plants that fortifies, nourishes and hydrates the skin. It also protects the skin from harmful impacts of seasonal factors and prevents premature skin aging.
Deep and intensive hydration treatments:
Hydradvance™ Sothys (75 min) - advanced hydration GENerating program, based on breakthroughs in genomics (the science of genes) applied to cosmetic science - the stimulation of genes to allow the skin regain its natural hydration abilities.
Hydra-nutrition concept Bamboo – Aloe-Vera Bernard Cassière (60 min) - combines the very best of vegetal world and technology to both intensively nourish and double-hydrate the skin with a special collagen-hyaluronic mask (“second skin” effect).
HydraRadiance S.Mahler (75 min) - an intensive moisturising treatment for dehydrated skin that nourishes skin with vitamins and combines both manual and apparatus technologies.
Mesotherapy (up to 60 min) - the procedure of medication injections to provide long lasting moisturising effect.
Biorevitalisation (up to 60 min) - A powerful method of hyaluronic acid medicine injection to moisturise and rejuvenate the skin.
|How to help the skin around the eyes?|
(Olga GAVRILENKO, Estheticians/Beauticians)
The first “homemade” secret in eye-zone care is use of ice. The ice increases the tonus, elasticity, makes blood “run” more active and eliminate the dark circles under the eyes. Put the water in filler into a freezer and in one day the ice cubes are ready. It is very important that the water used is clean, like drinking still water or, at least, tap water, but not boiled. Even better results can provide water and milk mixture (1-to-1). Use the ice for the eyes in the mornings and in the evenings, carefully working on the desirable areas few times. Even the rest of the skin would be grateful for this cold wash.
Parsley can enhance blood circulation and thus reduce the dark circles in the eyes area. Take a bunch, crop it finely and mix with butter or sour cream in proportion 1-to-2, apply on moist skin around the eyes. The perfect timing for this “mask” is in the morning, so you better wake up 30 minutes earlier. Leave the mask for 20-30 minutes, remove with damp cotton pads and apply your daily nourishing eye cream.
If you wish to solve the swelling problem, then put cotton pads into lukewarm decoction of linden, parsley or dill for few minutes and put them on the closed eyes for 10 minutes, periodically moistening them. For the same goals a mask from grated fresh potatoes is as well successful – put some in the gauze, press a little and put it on the eyes.
Tea helps with tired eyes. You can cotton pads, soaked in the tea, or using directly the disposable tea bags if you are at work, for example – scald with boiling water, wait a little and put on the eyes for 10 minutes. Wishing you the best of luck,
|How to wash your hair properly|
(Tamara POLYACHKOVA, Hairdressers/Barbers/Stylists)
2. Moist thoroughly the hair before applying the shampoo. The more humid it is, the less shampoo you will require, thus less the concentration of detergents and alkaline substances contained in shampoo that may damage the hair.
3. First, small amount of shampoo put into your palm, emulsify a little bit and spread evenly over the scalp including temporal and parietal areas and the crown. Do not pour the shampoo straight onto the head - it will be difficult to control the amount of shampoo.
4. With fingertips in circular motions massage the surface of the head. It is important to wash the scalp not just the hair! Do not rub hard the hair with your palms - major contamination (sebum) is concentrated at the roots, however when rinsing the shampoo will spread all over the length of the hair and cleanse it. If, when applied for the first time, the shampoo did not spread evenly or did not froth enough, repeat the above procedure.
5. Shampoo must be rinsed very thoroughly! Badly rinsed shampoo does not make the hair shine, can cause dandruff, retain moisture from scalp and hair.
6. After the shampoo has been rinsed, carefully dry with a towel. It is important not to rub the hair since it provokes tangles and fragility.
7. Leaving about 5 centimeters from the scalp, apply conditioner or mask. Never apply conditioners directly on the scalp. You will not achieve desirable volume, since it will give additional weight, make the roots more greasy and require next wash much sooner.
8. Leave in the conditioner for as long as it is marked on the package.
9. Rinse the conditioner as thoroughly as the shampoo.
10. Wrap the hair in a towel. Wait 5 minutes for excess water to sink into the towel.
11. You hair are ready for styling!
|Little spring advices|
(Dana Karlsberga, Estheticians/Beauticians)
- Jet peel™ - a jet stream oxygen or liquid peel that perfectly exfoliates and deeply moisturises the skin;
- Microdermabrasion rids the skin of dead cells and lines (Expert Duo Micro-dermabrasion+ S. Mahler);
- Acid or glycolic acid peeling penetrates deeper skin layers, purifies, and removes free radicals (Resurfacing Peeling SOTHYS, AHA and Cranberry Microdermabrasion Bernard Cassière).
Also, it is good to think about changing your daily cream. Usually, during the winter we use creams with comfort texture, probably, after consulting the specialist, it should be replaced with a lighter one. Do not forget to purchase a UV-protecting cream. Early spring sun rays do not heat, but shines. Tired from winter skin is very susceptible to its influence. Pigmentation and wrinkles may appear, so choose SPF creams no less than 15.
No less attention should be paid to the skin of our body. During winter it also suffers, becoming rough and dry. Hammam or steam room is a perfect detoxification for your body and organism in general. The pores open up, along with sweat toxins leave your body, blood rushes to the skin bringing skin cells so much required oxygen and nutrition.
In spring it is advisable to do body peelings and different massages:
Unfortunately, in spring our hair does not avoid all the troubles either. Probably it has suffered even more – with all the hats and heating it got damaged and dry. It becomes brittle, loses its shine. The scalp sometimes becomes oily, appears dandruff. It also requires restoration. Scalp peeling is a good solution – it purifies its surface, allows it to breathe thus supplying the hair with oxygen and nutrients. Hydrating and nourishing hair masks will allow to revive shine and elasticity, but new haircut will free from split ends and dull hair.
Many people complain that with onset of spring their nails become brittle, dull, layered and break easily. And no surprise there! First of all, it is the impact of the spring deficiency on your organism in general. Second, hands and thus nails were under the influence of hyper-humidity and cold temperatures. Plus, we can add up the lack of our hand skin protection from washing and cleaning liquids. Or sometimes, just do not know how to take care of them. With first warm days women take off their gloves and want their nails to look healthy and attractive. It is compulsory to add to the diet Vitamins A, B, C and E – all vegetable oil derivatives. Such microelements as silicium, calcium and iron are responsible for the strength of the nail plate. Consult with your family doctor for individually most appropriate Vitamins and microelements course.
Besides professional manicure, we should continue taking care of our nails also at home. We should start with cleansing. The skin around nail holes is rougher and drier, and requires certain effort to eliminate dead cells. 2-3 times a week it is recommended to deeply cleanse the nails and skin around them with a soft brush (like toothbrush, for example) and detergent (mild soap or shower gel). After the procedure, it is the best time for strengthening hand baths for 10-15 minutes. For such bath beauty parlors usually use already-made, but at home we can always use something from the kitchen:
- Dissolve in the lukewarm water (0.5L) 2 teaspoons of sea salt. Marine minerals strengthen the nail plate in case if it layers or if nails are very brittle.
- Boil 1 tablespoon of camomile flowers in 2 glasses of water, cool a little and dissolve 1 teaspoon of soda. This bath helps in case of hangnails, inflammations.
- Heat olive oil up to 35–40 °С. Place nails for 7-10 minutes. Blot excess oil with a tissue. This will nourish your nails and skin, soften the cuticles.
But most importantly - the great spring mood! And stay beautiful!
|Honey – a real miracle of nature!|
(Irina LUFERCHIK, Estheticians/Beauticians)
To the therapeutic effects of honey contribute its rich composition: honey contains sugars, minerals, microelements, vitamins, enzymes, biologically active substances, vitamins H, K, pantothenic and folic acids, chlorine, zinc, aluminium, boron, silicon, chromium, lithium, nickel, lead, tin, titanium etc – everything so necessary for the body! The honey is used as a fortifying, toning and restoring remedy. Honey is a great medicine – it is used to treat wounds and burns, in case of cardiovascular system disease, kidneys, and liver, biliary and gastrointestinal tract diseases. Daily intake of 20-50gr of honey throughout the year visibly improve blood and metabolism. Honey consists of fructose, as well as minerals such as potassium, magnesium, proteins and vitamins that a rarely found in any other products. These components strengthen the walls of blood vessels and heart muscle.
Honey is the only sweet that does not make you fat (as it contains necessary vitamins and minerals, and is absorbed by 98%). It quickly fills the energy loss of the body. Moreover, honey is a natural anti-depressant; it helps to cheer up even the people with chronic fatigue. The brain sets to working from 7am till 9am – exactly at that time the honey is extremely useful. The second intake of honey should take place between 3pm-4pm, when the energy resources of the body are exhausted, the fatigue is accumulated, but ahead there are still lots of things to do. It is simply necessary to have a jar of honey hidden in your drawer for intellectual „warm-up”. And, finally, the best finish to any day could be a warm honey tea, not very hot, slightly warmer then the room temperature to preserve all nutrients. Philosophers and the doctors of antiquity believed that people older than 45 years old must take honey systematically with milk or walnuts for life extension, because it gives strength, hardens the will, eases up the body, keeping it young.
Honey is not just food and health, but also beauty. It softens the skin very well, eliminates dryness and peels, increases its tone. For all those and many other reasons, it is vastly used in cosmetics. To strengthen and soften the skin, honey masks could be recommended. For those, you use pure honey or honey mixed with other ingredients (water, alcohol, glycerin, lemon juice, egg yolk, flower, etc.). However, it is not recommended to have such masks for people with skin irritation, increased sensitivity, and those allergic to honey.
Egg facial mask with honey (for normal skin)
Grind egg yolk with 1 tea spoon of natural apple juice and 1 tea spoon of honey. Apply the result on face for 10-15 minutes, and then rinse with room temperature water.
Facial protein mask with honey (for oily skin)
Grind one table spoon of honey until its liquid-like, add one table spoon of oat flour and beaten egg white; grind again until you get a creamy substance. Apply on the face for 20 minutes and then rinse with warm water.
Rye bread and honey facial mask (for combination skin)
Mix soft part of one slice of rye bread with 30ml of hot milk. Add one tablespoon of honey and one tablespoon of olive oil. Apply the nourishing cream on the dry areas of the skin and apply this mask atop for 15-20 minutes.
Honey mask for the hands:
one tablespoon of honey, one egg yolk and one teaspoon of finely ground oatmeal mix thoroughly and apply the result on your hands for 20-30 minutes (you can leave it for the whole night as well, just wear the cotton gloves).
Heat 1L of milk and add 200gr of honey. Dissolve the honey in the milk and add to the bath water. The effect is even better, if beforehand you exfoliate with a scrub and rinse it with water. The duration of the bath is 20-30 minutes, then rinse with warm water. Unfortunately, there is a number of contradictions for honey baths: cardiovascular and pulmonary diseases, tumor or inflammation, blood diseases, diabetes and intolerance to honey.
Beneficial properties of the honey are used to strengthen the hair: add honey (2 tablespoons for 1L) to the slightly warm (not higher then 40—50° С) boiled water. With this water lubricate your hair and rub it into the scalp twice a week.
Be healthy and beautiful!
Prepared after Internet resources and materials
|Don't let the pimples mess with your life!|
(Olga GAVRILENKO, Estheticians/Beauticians)
The facial pimples can be divided into superficial and deep. Superficial pimples – blackheads, can be open (with black sockets) or closed (containing pus). In case of deep pimples, the acute inflamed nodules and cysts filled with pus are formed and often turn to abscesses, sometimes its content spontaneously emerges on the surface. In such cases visible scars may appear. These severe cases of facial pimples are due to the penetration of micro-organisms into the skin because of deformed protective functions and emergence of nutritive culture in form of sebum.
The formation of acne on the face may be associated with puberty, heredity, endocrine, immune and infectious diseases. The appearance of pimples is triggered by the plugged sebaceous glands and by using cosmetics products inappropriate to the skin type.
Facial pimples cause more moral sufferings, especially at a gentle teen age. However, if the nature awarded you with oily skin, one should not look at it as just a problem.
Oily skin remains young longer, and the wrinkles appear much later! The important thing is to provide correct and appropriate care, the one to help the skin stay healthy and attractive.
If you have an oily skin with acne we invite you for free consultation with one of our leading specialists in Beauty Institute „ Liorá”, who will carry out a computer diagnosis and will select the suitable optimal daily and professional cares .
Home care advices.
The first step is regular accurate skin cleansing. Wash the face thoroughly with lukewarm water and cleansing products every morning and evening.
Depending on what beauty product you like the most and that is most suitable, you have a choice of gels, cleansers, antibacterial soaps. Majority of these products contain natural organic ingredients thus providing gentle care. Lotion or tonic is also a must. Its goal is to normalise the pH of the skin, to optimise sebaceous glands functioning, narrow the pores and prevent inflammation. Pay attention to the saturation of alcohol – it should be at a very minimum since it destroys the thin lipid layer between stratum and enhances the peeling. Lotions containing zinc oxide and salicylic acid are more effective. Zinc oxide narrows the pores and regulates the sebaceous glands; it removes excess of sebum from the superficial layer of the skin matting it. Salicylic acid is antibacterial; it encourages fast healing of pimples and makes skin softer. More:
Regular exfoliation helps to remove dead cells plugging the pores. Exfoliate the face no more than 2-3 times a week. Over-exfoliating may lead to negative opposite results – the skin will increase the production of sebum and will be oilier then before. More:
Masks moisturise and sooth the skin, strengthen its protective barrier function, remove excess of sebum, narrow widened pores, neutralise and eliminate toxins, improve regeneration processes. The mask is applied on the face excluding eye-contour for 10-20 minutes. Afterwards, it is thoroughly washed with lukewarm water. Use 2-4 times a week, according to the specialist’s recommendation.
Oily skin, like any other type, requires hydration. Modern cosmetics product market offers a wide range of creams, emulsions, fluids, gels, etc. The vital rule – it must not be of oily texture! Choosing your beauty product thoroughly study the ingredients. Cream or any other similar product you use must have antibacterial and soothing action, it should normalise sebum balance on the surface of the skin, prevent inflammation processes, moisturise the skin, as well as form a protective film. Any product should be quickly absorbed and leave no greasy shine. More:
MMask to narrow the pores.
1-2 teaspoon of cosmetic white clay mix with water or 3% hydrogen peroxide until pasty consistency, apply to the skin and let it dry. Remove with lukewarm water after 7-10 minutes.
1 tablespoon of grinded fresh parsley mix with 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and 2 tablespoons of kefir. Mixture may be thicker if add 1 teaspoon of wheat barns or starch. Apply to the skin and wash with lukewarm water after 15-20 minutes.
Absorbing mask with whitening effect.
Whisk one egg white into foam; mix it with 2 tablespoons of grinded sorrel leaves. Apply to the skin for 15 minutes, and then wash with lukewarm water.
Sebaceous glands process normalising mask.
Herbal: mix table spoon of each: camomile, calendula, nettle, peppermint, coltsfoot, yarrow. Blend it. Pour over one table spoon of this mixture hot boiling water (approximately ¼ of a glass) and leave for 20-30 minutes. Drain excess liquid. Apply the warm “pap” to the skin in thick layer, cover with the cloth, and leave for 20 minutes. Remove with lukewarm water.
Lotion for oily skin with salt, citric acid and iodine:
Per 1 liter of water (mineral or boiled) take 2 table spoons of salt, one tea spoon of dry citric acid and 5 drops of iodine. After facial cleansing, rinse the face with this mixture – it eliminates pimples, normalises skin balance and provides density.
Natural oily skin scrub:
Grind the cornflakes and mix in same proportions with blended into a flour almond kernels (half a table spoon). Then add table spoon of dry milk and cooled boiled water (enough to make a thick paste). Gently with the fingertips massage the paste into the face for 3 minutes, wash with cool water.
Be beautiful and confident!
|Why our skin needs peeling?!|
(Valentina Chugunova, Doctors)
There are various types of professional deep cleansing treatments (mechanical peeling, apparatus peeling, chemical peeling etc.). Beauty Institute "Liorá" offers a wide variety of peelings: Resurfacing Peeling SOTHYS, AHA and Cranberry Microdermabrasion Bernard Cassière, Expert Duo Micro-dermabrasion+ S. MAHLER, nevertheless it is the specialist who could better determine what peeling is most appropriate to you and your skin.
Autumn is the perfect time for professional peeling treatments.
It is considered, that many negative skin changes (wrinkles, pigmentation spots, spider veins etc.) are the result of ultraviolet rays damages. Besides, during summer our skin under the influence of sun rays, wind and salty water could have become rougher, drier, loose its elasticity, unevenness and scabrities could have appeared. All this is perfectly amenable to the elimination and alteration with the professional peeling. Still, not all peeling treatments may be performed all year round, since sun and winter cold could be often the contraindications. Having peeling treatments in the autumn, though, gives exceptional results.
What happens during peeling?
Removal, peel-off of unnecessary keratinized cells. Elimination of toxins, excess fluid. Improvement of micro circulation, lymph flow, stimulation of renovation and regeneration processes.
Levelled and smooth superficial layer of the skin, reduced amount of wrinkles and pigmentation spots, scarrings and postacne scars, narrowed pore, improved condition of problematic skin with acne. Already after the first treatment you would notice that skin is softer, has velvety texture and smooth matty finish.
Moreover, even one professional peeling treatment may significantelly improve the efficiency of the following treatments. That is why before undergoing any anti-aging, moisturising etc. treatments course it is advised to have a peeling.
|Most popular mistakes in hair care and how to avoid them!|
Small tips that make huge difference for attractive hair!
(Svetlana KESKA-DRUBINA, Hairdressers/Barbers/Stylists)
- In winter make sure to wear a hat! Cold causes spasms of blood vessels depraving the hair of adequate nutrition. But heat is no better for the hair. The sun makes them dry, they become thin and brittle.
- The changes in the hair structure may be caused by frequent shampooing especially with hot water, hair-curlers, hot blow drying, vigorous rubbing with the towel.
- It is not recommended to have a parting at the same place all the time, as the hair may grow rarer there.
- Constant weight on the head like from wearing a hair band may also cause hair thinness with subsequent falling out.
- It is not recommended to style the hair or make tight braids after the wash; it is not advisable to dry the hair in the sun and using other artificial heat sources.
- For hair coloring it is best to use products containing vegetative ingredients – henna, Basma and others. The hair become thin and brittle from frequent coloring.
- Note that hair after chemical straightening or curling require additional nutrition.
- Never leave the curlers in thw hair for the night, in bed the hair become «tense» and thus brittle.
- The state of the hair depends on the condition of the nervous system. Sadness, anger or stress and tension may cause spasms of the blood vessels thereby exacerbating nutriotion.
- The condition of the hair improves love. No need to be surprised – sex is very useful, it improves blood circulation, stimulates hair root nutrition making the hair shiny and healthy.
- Proper hair care plays an immense role in their beauty. No matter how healthy and good the hair are, in time the sebum layer enveloping the hairs, increases and has negative affect. Sebum and dead cells, sweat and other bacterias can be removed only using properly selected products and water.
- It is recommended to purchase the hair care products in specialised shops taking into account the manufacture date and validity that must be visible on the packaging.
- Never use a shampoo that causes irritation, itching or increases exfoliation. Use only the care products suitable to your hair type.
|An advice for men!|
- Prepare the skin by perfect cleansing with an adapted foaming gel, so as to eliminate impurities that could aggress it. Furthermore, the blade slides better on a cleansed skin, An exfoliation performed several times a month helps eliminate dead cells and blackheads and prevents in-growing hair.
- In order to soften the hair before shaving, apply a hot towel, mitt or flannel to the face.
- Always shave following the direction of the hair growth, commencing with the areas where the beard is not as heavy. This helps to prevent inflammation of the skin. Use a sharp blade and rinse often to avoid cutting oneself, do not press heavily on the blade and proceed by making small movements.
- If you get cut, apply a piece of tissue paper or alum stone to stop the bleeding and promote healing. NEVER disinfect cuts with Eau de Cologne: this aggravates the irritation process.
- After shaving, to soothe the skin rapidly and to revitalise it, apply an adapted care product according to the needs of the skin.
Information provided by SOTHYS LATVIA, Technical file on Men's skin care
|Unique remedial properties of cowberries!|
(Helen PANOVA, Doctors)
Valuable properties of these berries and its leaves are used in medicine, phytotherapy and cosmetology.
In medicine, the cowberries’ diuretic, hypotensive, choleretic, antiseptic and astringent affects and abilities are widely used to regulate mineral metabolism. Medications from cowberries leaves are used to treat kidney and bladder disfunctions, gastritis with low acidity, at an initial stage of hypertension, joints disease. In winter, when cold weather comes, water tincture of cowberries will help to cure common cold. It is easy to prepare. Mash 1 tablespoon of cowberries with a wooden spoon and pour 1 glass of boiled water over it, leave for 30 minutes. Take ½ of a glass 2-3 times per day. Taking a decoction of cowberries leaves we also deal with swelling, relieve the fatigue and legs’ heaviness at venous static condition. Pour boiling water over two tablespoons of berry leaves, leave for 30 minutes over the water bath. Cool down for 10 minutes, strain, dilute to original volume in one glass. Take twice a day ½ a glass.
The mask from fresh berries will moisture, strengthen, tone, smooth the skin and its complexion. Due to the presence of the antioxidants can eliminate toxins, make skin look fresh and full of energy. Rinsing your hair with decoction of leaves and berries of cowberries will improve the quality of the hair and scalp. Be healthy and beautiful!
|Exercises for the hands:|
(Inese BLUMA, Medical pedicure and manicure specialists)
- To refine fingers, grasp fingertips and push back strongly from tip to base.
- To soften and beautify hands, join them together at the fingertips and press firmly. Relax, then repeat this movement a few times.
- To strengthen hands, stretch and spread fingers as much as possible. Hold this position for a moment, then clench into a fist as tightly as you can. Repeat a few more times.
- To relax hands, hold them up in front of you and let them hang loosely from the wrist. Shake gently form side to side.
- Rest hands on flat surface. Lift up fingers, one at a time.
- Place hands together, then separate fingers in pairs.
- Firmly press each fingertip with your thumb.
- Hold the left forearm firmly with the right hand and make circular motions with the left hand. Repeat with the other hand.
- Lace fingers together, pressing one hand against the other, bend as far to the back, then as far to the front as possible. This will relax the movement of the wrist.
|Now is the perfect time!|
(Valentina Chugunova, Doctors)
Modern equipment allows us to remove the hair of all colours, from black to light - light brown, of any texture from thin to very hard, for both women and men. Moreover, we can treat large areas at once (for example photoepilation of armpits in 5 minutes, the entire surface of the legs no more than an hour). Photoepilation never causes irritation, itching, does not lead to ingrown hairs.
At the first glance, hair removal with this method does not seem to be the cheapest pleasure. However, let’s conduct a brief economic analysis.
Bikini wax (without affecting the deep zones), costs 10 Ls on average, and gentle method of hair removal with sugar paste (sugaring) is about 25 Ls. I would like to remind that depilation for a constant state of comfort you perform once every 3-4 weeks throughout all active life. During the year you spend from 200 Ls (a simple wax) to 450-500 Ls (sugaring). Photoepilation price of bikini zone (without affecting the deep zones), depending on the number of impulses, may reach about 50 Ls. To get a very good stable result, we assume we will have 5 treatments at an interval of 6-8 weeks, the price of that is 250 Ls for 6 months.
Costs are compatible, but the results are beyond any comparison. You get rid of unwanted hair, do not suffer from irritation and ingrown hairs after waxing or shaving and acquire an indescribable feeling of comfort and freedom. Of course, over time, with changes in hormonal levels, you may have to undergo hair removal session once every two or three years, but this is not a monthly waxing! Or, for example, hairs on the upper lip, that irritate us so much. The cost of upper lip wax - 4 Ls (70 Ls per year) and sugaring 6 Ls (100Ls per year). One photoepilation session – 18 Ls. To achieve stable effect you should do around 7 procedures. For the course of upper lip hair photoepilation you will spend for 126 Ls in a year. And you are pleased to see yourself in the mirror any time!
However, we must remember that getting rid of unwanted hair permanently is only possible following the designated by the specialist the course of procedures (amount and frequency).