The handshake:From your first handshake a stranger gains an immediate impression of your vitality, character and spirit, and a general feeling for your attitude. The dryness or dampness, temperature and color are all signs of a person's reactions to actual or physiological stimulations, and sometimes to health problems.
A few character traits shown in a handshake:
- Supple: diplomatic, subtle, charming, humorous and bright.
- Stiff: skeptical, resistant, solid, inflexible, traditional and perspicacious.
- Warm: gracious, communicative, magnetic, passionate and full of life.
- Cold: secretive, reserved, lucid, ironic and unsentimental.
- Damp: emotional, compassionate, receptive, sentimental and excitable.
- Dry: un-emotional, internal and spiritual.
- Hard: dynamic, entrepreneurial, sportive, energetic and bold.
- Soft: imaginative, dreamy, inactive, receptive, sweet, sensual and enjoying.