Shea butter– vegetable oil extract from the fruit seed of the Central African plant: Karité or Shea. The oil contains fatty acids (40-45 %), biological precursors of hormones (phytosterols) and vitamins, nonsaponifying lipids. Shea butter protects the skin from the environmental aggressions, activates healing processes, decreases skin’s dryness, softens and nourishes it, slows down the ageing processes.
Soy Phospholipids– A special fraction of phospholipids derived from soy, these soy phospholipids help reinforce the cellular membranes, notably those of immunocomponent cells (which defend the body).
answers to your questions...
Beauty Insitute “Liorá” offers:
- Esthetics and therapeutic care
- Apparatus and laser cosmetology
- Mesotherapy / Contour plastics
- Photorejuvenation / Photoepilation
- Esthetics dermatology / Therapy / Physiotherapy
- Massage / Hydromassage
- SPA treatments / Steam room (sauna)
- Men care
- Apparatus pedicure
- Manicure / Artificial nails
- Make-up / Permanent make-up
- SPA Hotel