Massage– (masser fr. — to rub) — is the manipulation of superficial and deeper layers of muscle and connective tissue to enhance function, aid in the healing process, and promote relaxation and well-being. Therapeutic massage can ease tension and reduce pain. Massage can be a part of physical therapy or practiced on its own. It can also be highly effective for reducing the symptoms of arthritis, back pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, and other disorders of the muscles and/or nervous system. (source: medterms.com)
Micelles– structures that surfactants form when they reach a certain concentration in water. They resemble the ice-cream cones and agglomerate into a shape with all the tips pointing inwards.
answers to your questions...
Beauty Insitute “Liorá” offers:
- Esthetics and therapeutic care
- Apparatus and laser cosmetology
- Mesotherapy / Contour plastics
- Photorejuvenation / Photoepilation
- Esthetics dermatology / Therapy / Physiotherapy
- Massage / Hydromassage
- SPA treatments / Steam room (sauna)
- Men care
- Apparatus pedicure
- Manicure / Artificial nails
- Make-up / Permanent make-up
- SPA Hotel